Thursday, June 27, 2024

I've Changed My Ways Because I Kept Hearing the Same Old Story Over and Over and Over Again

By the time I was in my mid 20's I started becoming tired of meeting women with their stories of cheating, abusive and substance abusive boyfriends while I was seeing in my life and the lives of my friends that their girlfriends and wives were cheating and leaving with claims of "Not Enough!"

Not enough attention

Not enough love

Not enough quality time

Not enough sex

Not enough money

When I persistently made the mistake of dating these women, (all women think their last boyfriends were abusive, so I was left with no real choice) I found myself in the same boat I was not doing enough as they sought out their next partner under the umbrella of protection and provisions I supplied them.

But they were never at fault for cheating. Even in the eyes of other woman, I was the fault for picking them or not providing them enough and they were not even about to say that those women were at fault for seeking another man.

My solution: I do not pick any longer. Buy me gifts, shower me with attention, provide for me and I will tell you it's not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment